Best Local Produce Or Product
THIS IS NOT A PUBLIC VOTE
We're looking for entries from producers of the best local produce from in and around Milton Keynes. There will be two local produce awards. One award will be given to the best local food product and one will be given to the best local drink product.
The judging day: 5th May 2018 at Paris House
9:30 – 11AM (No participants may be present)
- To qualify for entry, producers must be located within a 20 mile radius of Central Milton Keynes.
- A written entry using the form below must accompany each entry and be sent in before 3rd May.
- The judging panel will be made up of five judges. None of the judges will have any say on the products selected for shortlist in the contest.
- Producers on the shortlist will be asked to submit samples for judging by 3rd May.
- All products will be prepared for serving at a served blind session held at Paris House. The judges will be aware of the names of the products but will not know the origins of the products that they taste.
- The judges will score each product on a standard set of criteria, including appearance, texture, flavour and point of difference.
- Products will be discussed in the judging forum and scores recorded.
- The judges will then be shown the packaging and further points will be awarded based on style and impact of presentation and clarity of product message.
- Final decisions on winners and runners up will be made by totalling scores and by a panel discussion with the judges.
- Winners will be announced at The Milton Keynes Food and Leisure Awards on 13th May 2018 at The Holiday Inn, Central Milton Keynes.
Please complete the form below to enter your product in the competition.
PLEASE NOTE YOU MAY ONLY ENTER ONE FOOD AND ONE DRINK PRODUCT IN ANY GIVEN YEAR